Everyone loves a freebie and by giving potential customers a tangible product you will gain their attention, improve their brand recognition and they will be more likely to become a customer in the future.
Some facts about the effectiveness of promotional products:
- 50% of us would take action after receiving a promotional product
- 94% of respondents said that they remember the advertiser who gave them a promotional item, or the product advertised six months after being given it.
- Over half of respondents said usefulness and like-ability was a key driver and they would go out of their way to pick up a promotional gift if it was useful to them and/or they liked it.
- Promotional merchandise delivers a higher (or equal) ROI than most forms of advertising
- 73% of us found banner ads annoying
- 19% said they react to TV advertising
- 11% said they respond to online adverts
- 10% said they respond to print
- 9% said they respond to direct mail
These figures show what an effective marketing tool promotional products can be. They have a direct influence on the decision making process as they keep your brand in a customers mind – ready for when they want to take action and make that purchase!
Interesting stuff. Let’s get physical and give our customers something they want and something they’ll remember…..
SourcesPPD, Issue 37
Promotional merchandise can deliver higher or equal ROI than most forms of advertising
Promotional products vital to marketing