When organising marketing activities for your business it usually pays to plan ahead. It usually means less stress & a better use of marketing budgets.
However, as we all know, things don't always go to plan. You may be invited to take part in an event at short notice, or your marketing manager could just decide on a whim that they would quite like to have those promotional bags you mentioned months ago and they are needed next week. Cue panic!
Whilst in a perfect world you'd have 6-10 weeks available to create a bespoke promotional bag, in a not-so-perfect world it is possible to get a branded bag printed with your company logo delivered in 7 days.
6 benefits of print-on promotional stock bags
1. Eco-friendly: This will be an important trend for consumers in 2017. Our stock bags are made from natural fibres such as cotton, canvas & jute and are 100% reusable.
2. Lower minimum order quantities: you can request as little as 250 units when you order from stock whereas bespoke orders require an minimum order of 500 units. This means that print-on stock bags are ideal for those organising a small event or with a limited budget.
3. Available in a range of colours: including natural, black, white, green, blue, red, pink purple and yellow. A great choice of basic colours to choose from to work with your brand identity and logo.
4. Perfect for bold artwork - make your logo stand out with silk screen printing. With a maximum coverage of 29cm x 29cm - choose up to 7 spot colours.
5. Get a photo quality finish: create an eye-catching bag with CMYK heat transfer printing. Max. coverage of 24cm x 24cm.
6. Quick delivery time: Your bags will be delivered within 7-10 days. To ensure we can deliver to your deadline, please provide outlined vector file artwork when you order and be ready to approve the final design asap.
Stock bags are the perfect solution to anyone in a hurry! They are perfect for trade shows, conferences, events retail promotions and a whole range of promotional activities.
The Smartbags Blog is also full of useful hints, tips and information.
Ready to order?
Check out our range of cotton, canvas & jute stock bags