Smartbags Ltd may update/change this policy as required. We do update this Policy from time to time so please do check this page now and again. This policy is effective from 22nd May 2018.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Name, company name, job title & work industry
- Contact information including email address and work phone number.
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- To follow up on quote leads and check your current business needs
- To send promotional emails about new products, special offers or company news that is important or might be useful to you, using the email address you have provided.
- To send free downloads/newsletters that you request & subscribe to via our website. You are free to unsubscribe from these emails at any time using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of emails.
- We may contact you for market research purposes via email, phone or mail.
NEWSLETTERSWe send all new customers a welcoming email to verify their subscription. Out of respect for the privacy of our users we present the option to not receive these types of communications and you can unsubscribe using the link in the emails.
We do our utmost to ensure that your information is secure. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure.
If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you give permission to this, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to view which pages are being visited on our website. This helps us to analyse visitor data about web page traffic and improve our website for visitors. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes using Google Analytics and Adobe Business Catalyst.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline
cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites in our blogs, case studies and other content. Once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over that other website and they have their own privacy & security policy.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATIONWe use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide
to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com. Or you can unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of our email newsletter
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law or our business operations to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Act (GDPR) 2018. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information we hold on you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Smartbags Ltd, Building 3, North London Business Park, Oakleigh Road South, New Southgate, London N11 1GN
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud