Why do councils and waste authorities use branded bags for kerbside recycling and promoting local initiatives?
- Bags make it easier (and more pleasant) for households to recycle. Bags with tipping handles and velcro lids are perfect recycling waste containers.
- Recycling bags are a cheaper alternative to bins and more convenient to store.
- Weighted recycling bags can be used for kerbside collection with less risk of flying away. The bags are also waterproof and durable.
- A panel can be printed on the bag for each household to write their house number on.
- Reusable bags are a favourite way to promote educational programmes for schools, residents and the local business community.
- Promotional Bags for Life can also be used for joint campaigns with local retailers.
- Local authorities promote their initiatives and at the same time generate goodwill by giving away their branded eco-bags at fairs, green days and other sponsored events. They also raise funds by selling them as library or market bags.
Related Case Studies
Related Blog Posts