We've felt warmer temperatures over the last few days and Summer is not far away. Summer is a great time for marketeers to associate their brand with the good feelings the season generates. Get your brand out into the great outdoors along with consumers!
A branded bag for life provides the perfect way to leave a lasting impression on your customers as well as spreading the word to new ones.
It's a practical marketing tool which is useful for summer days out to the beach, festivals and picnics. It can be used by all types of business from food & drink brands, FMCG brands, supermarkets, charities and retailers.
How you utilise it will depend on your brand and marketing goals. Check our ideas for some inspiration...
3 Ways to Use a Bag for Life in Summer Promotions
1. In a social media campaign
If you're attending an event such as a festival, foodie or community event, give out your bags and encourage recipients to take photos of them enjoying their day along with their eye-catching new bag. Use a specific hashtag and create some great engaging content for your brand.
You can also use fill your branded bag for life with goodies and use it as a prize. Run a competition could be anything from a prize draw, caption or photo
competition on Facebook or Twitter.
2. Give People a Practical Item for Summer Fun Days & Outdoor Events
Make the most of the summer crowds flocking to festivals, events, beaches and parks. Hand out free bags containing other promotional items, or give them away in exchange for an email address. Whatever works for your product & brand.Think about where you'll be meeting your target audience and what their needs are to help you decide on the best style of bag to promote your business.
- Larger, heavy duty bags for life are handy for carrying equipment for camping, picnics and days out at the beach.
- A thermo bag is great for keeping food & drink cool on trips out as well as carrying goods home from food & drink retailers at markets and
- Tote bags are the perfect size for trips to the park, shopping and carrying swimming gear. Often used as goodie bags - they are a great all rounder for every day use.
- Drawstring bags are ideal for children to carry sports kit or packed lunch.
3. Host Your Own Event
Summer is a great time to host your own event. They give you a chance to talk to people, show them what you do and create some brand awareness.
- Boost awareness of a cause, health or local initiative by holding community events such as a Summer fayre or fun day.
- If you offer a sporting, leisure or learning activity host a free open day so people can come in and see what you do.
- Fashion retailers could host their own Summer fashion show or another special occasion for their card holders and valued customers.
Need a Bag for Life for Summer 2017?
For our most economical service, we require 8-10 weeks lead time for bespoke orders. Allow 4-5 weeks for express orders.
View our range of bags and fill your quote basket. We' aim to get back to you with your quote within 1 working day.
Download information on our order process and our checklist to help your order go smoothly.
Need branded bags in a hurry? Try our 7 day print-on stock bag service.