Benefits of branded, promotional bags for charities:
- A tangible product: A branded bag is a tangible representation of your charity or non-profit organisation.
- Bags are like mini billboards: A branded promotional bag acts as a low-cost moving advertisement. The better the bag design, the
more likely the bag will be used repeatedly which in turn will lead to greater exposure for your marketing message.
- Great support for social marketing campaigns and the creation of sustainable relationships: Having your values printed on the
bag is a good way to to raise your charity's profile. Promotional bags create awareness and introduce your charity, motivate volunteers, and
are practical too.
- Practical: They are an effective medium for distributing relevant printed information, products and gifts. Reusable
bags also are an ideal keepsake with which to mark anniversaries, events and other special occasions.
- Raise funds: Bags can be another way to raise funds for your charity. Supermarkets and other retailers already sell reusable bags
for life to great effect.
- Drawstring bags are ideal for fun runs or charity events, and an excellent opportunity for maximum publicity.
Related Case Studies
Related Blog Posts