Using Printed Promotional Bags to Promote FMCGs & Brands
There are many ways for FMCG brands to use Printed Promotional Bags to promote their brand and boost their profile. There are also opportunities for joint promotions with retailers and charities.
- Experiential Marketing: Bring your brand to life by creating opportunities for customers to experience it, up close and personal. Whether your brand is offering free samples, taste tests or attending an event, reusable bags can be used as goodie bags to help consumers remember your brand after the event.
- Attract Attention: Stand out from the crowd by creating a branded Bag for Life that can be used for supermarket shopping, days out and other purposes. Can be printed as part of a joint promotion with supermarkets, retailers or charities.
- Give as a Competition Prize or Loyalty Reward: Branded reusable bags are a low cost promotional product and are also easy to distribute. Give them away to loyal customers or offer them as a prize on social media campaign or in-store.
- A Blank Canvas for Marketing Messages: Promotional Bags provide a larger print area for branding and marketing messages than other popular promotional items such as pens, mugs or calendars. Reusable bags make a big impact. so get your brand noticed on the High Street every time the bag is reused for shopping, school and days out.
- Create Brand Advocates: The usage of Reusable Bags has more than doubled since the Bag Charge was introduced across the UK. Most households keep a stash of reusable bags, ready for trips to the supermarket or local high stores. Create a well-designed bag that looks great, and serves a practical purpose, to ensure it is used again and again. Turn the owners into walking adverts and create brand advocates.